Get involved with the Annual Fundraising Banquet that directly benefits the Wildlife Camps:
- Attend the Banquet
- Sponsor a table for you and your guests
- Sponsor guns to be raffled off
- Donate Live Auction Items for the Banquet
- Donate Silent Auction Items for the Banquet
- Donate General/Youth Raffle Items for the Banquet
Adults who are interested in volunteering can get involved in the following ways:
Youth who are interested in volunteering can apply to become Junior Counselors! If you are at least 15 years old and have completed at least two years of Wildlife Camps, you may apply to serve as a Junior Counselor or Volunteer.
- Volunteer to instruct a class
- Serve as an adult counselor
- Get involved with the Annual Banquet
All volunteers must apply, be interviewed, and have a background check performed the camp.
Support the Wildlife Camps:
- Sponsor a camper with a scholarship (you can choose the recipient, or we can choose a recipient based on need.)
- Donate equipment to be used for camps.